Harts Hill Baptist Academy
- Harts Hill Baptist Academy was started in September of 1993.
- It provides a day school for students from kindergarten through grade twelve.
- HHBA can be likened to a home school type format which convenes on our church property.
- The academy provides a safe, caring, controlled setting which is vital to the learning and training process.
- The students at the academy can flourish in this setting and can be stretched to realize all that their personal abilities will allow.
- Our student's academic achievements compare most favorably with corresponding age groups across the country.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-10|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Falls Grades: PK-11 | 55 students
156 W Monroe St
Little Falls, NY 13365
(315)823-3696 22.8 PK-11
- Oneonta Grades: PK-12 | 79 students
158 River Street
Oneonta, NY 13820
(607)432-0383 47.9 PK-12
- Syracuse Grades: PK-12 | 238 students
3740 Midland Ave
Syracuse, NY 13205
(315)469-7777 43 PK-12
- Syracuse Grades: PK-6 | 150 students
155 Waldorf Pkwy
Syracuse, NY 13224
(315)449-9033 40.8 PK-6
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.