Harts Hill Baptist Academy
Tel: (315) 736-6774
- Harts Hill Baptist Academy was started in September of 1993.
- It provides a day school for students from kindergarten through grade twelve.
- HHBA can be likened to a home school type format which convenes on our church property.
- The academy provides a safe, caring, controlled setting which is vital to the learning and training process.
- The students at the academy can flourish in this setting and can be stretched to realize all that their personal abilities will allow.
- Our student's academic achievements compare most favorably with corresponding age groups across the country.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-10|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Falls Grades: PK-12 | 55 students
156 W Monroe St
Little Falls, NY 13365
(315) 823-3696 22.8 PK-12
- Otego Grades: PK-12 | 88 students
353 Main Street
Otego, NY 13825
(607) 432-0383 50.2 PK-12
- Syracuse Grades: PK-12 | 238 students
3740 Midland Ave
Syracuse, NY 13205
(315) 469-7777 43 PK-12
- Syracuse Grades: PK-6 | 150 students
155 Waldorf Pkwy
Syracuse, NY 13224
(315) 449-9033 40.8 PK-6
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.