Harts Hill Baptist Academy
- Harts Hill Baptist Academy was started in September of 1993.
- It provides a day school for students from kindergarten through grade twelve.
- HHBA can be likened to a home school type format which convenes on our church property.
- The academy provides a safe, caring, controlled setting which is vital to the learning and training process.
- The students at the academy can flourish in this setting and can be stretched to realize all that their personal abilities will allow.
- Our student's academic achievements compare most favorably with corresponding age groups across the country.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-10|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Harts Hill Baptist Academy also viewed these schools: Mohawk Valley Christian Academy.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?