St Patrick School
- St. Patrick Catholic School provides a safe, caring learning environment that fosters individuality, spiritual and physical well-being of all students, and prepares them to live and learn in an ever-changing world.
- St. Patrick School is a place where students, teachers, staff and school families work together toward the ultimate goal of human existence – knowing, loving and serving God in this world, so as to live with Him forever in the next, teachers recognize the importance of parent and community support to ensure the students are given the tools to achieve academic success, Catholic school families provide a model of home living by praying and attending Sunday Mass together, and by participating in the sacramental life of the Church, students and families of all faith backgrounds are welcome to share the blessing of a Catholic school, A place where teachers witness to the Faith by their words and deeds, and through prayer and example promote the ongoing formation and spiritual growth of their students, instruction in music, foreign language, technology, art, and physical education as well as other enrichment programs provides a well-rounded educational experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 6%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buckhannon Grades: NS-12 | 14 students
176 S Kanawha Street
Buckhannon, WV 26201
(304)613-7827 13 NS-12
- Summersville Grades: PK-12 | 126 students
899 Broad St
Summersville, WV 26651
(304)872-2243 56.6 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.