St Paul Lutheran School
- St. Paul Lutheran Church & School established in 1875 began St. Paul Lutheran School in 1886.
- Through the years it has been a main stay at the corner of Hayes and Canal roads in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
- Over the hundred plus years thousands of young students ages 3-14 have entered the doors at 42681 Hayes Rd. Each student receives strong personal attention from dedicated, certified, staff.
- Mission Statement God's forgiving love for us in Christ compels us to fulfill His Great Commission by equipping one another to lovingly disciple our church, school, community, and world.
- St. Paul Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletic and other administered programs.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,200|
|Tuition Notes||For specific tuition policy see school website.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Team, Pioneers, Teens for Jesus: Youth Group
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Lessons, Junior Choir, Piano Lessons
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Haven Grades: PK-6 | 96 students
94 Superior St
South Haven, MI 49090
(269)637-3529 0.8 PK-6
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.