St Paul Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Paul Lutheran School, Farmington, Missouri, provides a quality Christian education in a loving and caring environment.
- Energetic students, caring families, and outstanding teachers combine to provide an atmosphere that fosters spiritual, emotional and academic growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 31 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,550|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool tuition ranges from $110 per month for two mornings per week to $210 per month for five mornings a week.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Scholar Fair, Science Fair, Student Council|
- Screening is scheduled and conducted prior to final acceptance. All records from previous schools are required. A letter of recommendation from current Pastor and a teacher is expected.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FarmingtonGrades: PK-8 | 153 students
501 Ste Genevieve Avenue
Farmington, MO 63640
- Saint MaryGrades: KG-5 | 18 students
17740 State Route N
Saint Mary, MO 63673
- BloomsdaleGrades: PK-8 | 165 students
Po Box 154
Bloomsdale, MO 63627
- FestusGrades: KG-8 | 254 students
1599 Saint Marys Ln
Festus, MO 63028
- Bonne TerreGrades: PK-6 | 33 students
20 Saint Joseph St
Bonne Terre, MO 63628
I would like to request information about my son attending school next year at your school.
- Posted by Parent - Jamie boyer
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.