St Paul Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (573) 756-5147
- St. Paul Lutheran School, Farmington, Missouri, provides a quality Christian education in a loving and caring environment.
- Energetic students, caring families, and outstanding teachers combine to provide an atmosphere that fosters spiritual, emotional and academic growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||275 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 31 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,550|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool tuition ranges from $110 per month for two mornings per week to $210 per month for five mornings a week.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Scholar Fair, Science Fair, Student Council|
- Screening is scheduled and conducted prior to final acceptance. All records from previous schools are required. A letter of recommendation from current Pastor and a teacher is expected.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Mary Grades: K-5 | 18 students
17740 State Route N
Saint Mary, MO 63673
(573) 543-2997 21.6 K-5
- Ballwin Grades: NS-8 | 426 students
555 Saint Joseph Ln
Ballwin, MO 63021
(636) 391-1253 56.1 NS-8
- Bloomsdale Grades: K-8 | 113 students
30 Saint Agnes Dr
Bloomsdale, MO 63627
(573) 483-2506 23.2 K-8
- Bonne Terre Grades: PK-6 | 33 students
20 Saint Joseph St
Bonne Terre, MO 63628
(573) 358-5947 12.6 PK-6
I would like to request information about my son attending school next year at your school.
- Posted by Parent - Jamie boyer
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.