St Paul Parish School
Tel: (541) 344-1401
- St. Paul Parish School is a fully accredited pre-school to eighth grade elementary school in the best tradition of Catholic education in America.
- Our program challenges students to live up to the Christian directive to serve others and themselves through the development and use of their God-given talents and abilities.
- St. Paul Parish School provides a well-balanced spiritual and academic experience for its children.
- We provide our elementary and middle school students with the tools and knowledge to be successful and productive in their and others' lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eugene Grades: PK-8 | 527 students
715 W 18th Ave
Eugene, OR 97402
(541) 485-5291 3.3 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.