O'hara Catholic Elementary School
For well over a century, O'Hara Catholic School has provided an exemplary program for children from across Lane County, Oregon.
Students from Pre-School through 8th grade receive an exceptional education in a nurturing and loving environment.
Graduates leave O'Hara with a strong foundation of knowledge, faith, and a way of interacting in the world with confidence and compassion.
O'Hara Catholic School, as an extension of the family and as an instrument of Christ, is dedicated to developing the whole child in a secure and nurturing environment.
Our mission is to prepare students to strive for excellence spiritually, academically, physically and socially, and to be life-long learners with strong Catholic values.
- Top Ranked OR School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 527 students
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- O'Hara Catholic School is an elementary and middle school providing a quality education to the surrounding community. It is the responsibility of the faculty and staff, as the facilitators of learning, to assist the parents in their role as the primary educators of their children. We offer a core program of Catholic faith development encouraging students to model the life of Christ. O'Hara's student-centered environment is dedicated to educating the whole child. Our environment encourages spiritual, academic, emotional, physical, and social growth. The O'Hara community is committed to preparing our students to be responsible contributing members of our global community in service to others. Our students' responses to their lives' callings are based on Christian morals and the intellectual foundation we provide.
Endorse O'hara Catholic Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.