O'hara Catholic Elementary School
Tel: (541) 485-5291
- For well over a century, O'Hara Catholic School has provided an exemplary program for children from across Lane County, Oregon.
- Students from Pre-School through 8th grade receive an exceptional education in a nurturing and loving environment.
- Graduates leave O'Hara with a strong foundation of knowledge, faith, and a way of interacting in the world with confidence and compassion.
- O'Hara Catholic School, as an extension of the family and as an instrument of Christ, is dedicated to developing the whole child in a secure and nurturing environment.
- Our mission is to prepare students to strive for excellence spiritually, academically, physically and socially, and to be life-long learners with strong Catholic values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||527 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website|
|Admissions Director||Heather Stoltz|
- O'Hara Catholic School is an elementary and middle school providing a quality education to the surrounding community. It is the responsibility of the faculty and staff, as the facilitators of learning, to assist the parents in their role as the primary educators of their children. We offer a core program of Catholic faith development encouraging students to model the life of Christ. O'Hara's student-centered environment is dedicated to educating the whole child. Our environment encourages spiritual, academic, emotional, physical, and social growth. The O'Hara community is committed to preparing our students to be responsible contributing members of our global community in service to others. Our students' responses to their lives' callings are based on Christian morals and the intellectual foundation we provide.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eugene Grades: PK-8 | 272 students
1201 Satre St
Eugene, OR 97401
(541) 344-1401 3.3 PK-8
- Eugene Grades: PK-12 | 197 students
86397 Eldon Schafer Dr
Eugene, OR 97405
(541) 744-0954 4.2 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.