Children's Choice Main St. Montessori
Tel: (541) 349-9797
- The primary purpose of Main Street Montessori Association, DBA Children's Choice Montessori Schools, is to provide quality education and childcare services for preschool- and elementary-aged children in Lane County, Oregon.
- Parent education seminars and workshops offer support to families in the community, as they strengthen and reinforce our philosophy of raising respectful, responsible children.
- The purpose of Main Street Montessori Association Teacher Education Program, is to provide quality primary training in the Montessori Method of Education.
- The Teacher Education Program offers a teacher certification program through the American Montessori Society.
- The purpose of Main Street Montessori Association, DBA NFB Camp, is to provide programs and activities for blind individuals and their families during the annual convention of the National Federation of the Blind.
- NFB Camp serves children from 6 weeks to 10 years of age.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eugene Grades: PK-8 | 184 students
1350 Mclean Blvd
Eugene, OR 97405
(541) 683-6951 1.7 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.