Children's Choice Main St. Montessori
- The primary purpose of Main Street Montessori Association, DBA Children's Choice Montessori Schools, is to provide quality education and childcare services for preschool- and elementary-aged children in Lane County, Oregon.
- Parent education seminars and workshops offer support to families in the community, as they strengthen and reinforce our philosophy of raising respectful, responsible children.
- The purpose of Main Street Montessori Association Teacher Education Program, is to provide quality primary training in the Montessori Method of Education.
- The Teacher Education Program offers a teacher certification program through the American Montessori Society.
- The purpose of Main Street Montessori Association, DBA NFB Camp, is to provide programs and activities for blind individuals and their families during the annual convention of the National Federation of the Blind.
- NFB Camp serves children from 6 weeks to 10 years of age.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eugene Grades: PK-8 | 184 students
1350 Mclean Blvd
Eugene, OR 97405
(541)683-6951 1.7 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.