When it comes to keeping you up to date with your child's engaging learning experiences, the teachers here strive to make our service and communication exceptional.
Our teachers are eager to understand your needs and to serve your child as a unique member of our KinderCare family.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for choosing Chambers KinderCare! We know that the early years of life are the most important to build a strong, healthy foundation and we are committed to meet your child's early childhood educational, social and developmental needs in our nurturing environment! At KinderCare your son or daughter will find a rich, nurturing environment where learning is fun; the curriculum grows as skills increase, and teachers turn every learning moment into a positive experience. In short, our teachers here at Chambers KinderCare have a passion for what they do and consider it a privilege to partner with you during this special time in your child's life. Together, we can do amazing things to prepare your child for what lies ahead! Come in today for a tour to see the amazing quality of our program and staff.
- At Chambers KinderCare, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. We keep all of the outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security and our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates. The front door of our center has a coded entry where only authorized family members and staff will have the code to enter. We have a doorbell located outside of our front door for all visitors who will be greeted by one of our center staff members. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Laura is responsible for conducting monthly earthquake and fire drills, ensuring that all staff members are practicing safety policies and procedures, and that CPR and First Aid certificates are up to date.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Yes- Scholarship Center. Center will not charge family beyond what state subsidy program provides them for care, family will only be responsible for their co-pay.
Endorse Chambers KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.