St. Pauls Lutheran School
Our philosophy is built on the truths of God's Word, which is the only source of truth and guidance in the life of our school and those connected with it.
Our primary purpose is then to assist the Christian home and the church to fulfill God's command.
We will also minister to those children and their families, who have not come to know God, so that they may recognize His love for them and saving grace.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 139 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Endorse St. Pauls Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards