St Pauls Lutheran School
Tel: (708) 754-4492
- Our philosophy is built on the truths of God's Word, which is the only source of truth and guidance in the life of our school and those connected with it.
- Our primary purpose is then to assist the Christian home and the church to fulfill God's command.
- We will also minister to those children and their families, who have not come to know God, so that they may recognize His love for them and saving grace.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glenwood Grades: 2-8 | 105 students
500 W 187th St
Glenwood, IL 60425
(708) 754-0175 2.9 2-8
- Tinley Park Grades: K-12 | 137 students
17710 Oak Park Ave
Tinley Park, IL 60477
(708) 756-5000 7.7 K-12
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.