St Pauls School
- The purpose of St. Paul's School is to provide a learning experience of high academic standards, in a Christian environment where children can develop their sense of self-worth and responsibility, and where students, parents, and staff together form a close, caring community in which all support and share in each other's growth.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||364 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Flag Football,|
Softball, Track and Field,
- People that viewed St Pauls School also viewed these schools: The Catholic School of Visalia, George McCann Memorial, Central Valley Christian Schools, St Aloysius Elementary School and Tulare Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Visalia Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
200 E Race Ave
Visalia, CA 93291
(559)732-5831 4 PK-8
- Tulare Grades: K-8 | 207 students
627 N Beatrice Dr
Tulare, CA 93274
(559)686-6250 8.7 K-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.