St Pauls School
- The purpose of St. Paul's School is to provide a learning experience of high academic standards, in a Christian environment where children can develop their sense of self-worth and responsibility, and where students, parents, and staff together form a close, caring community in which all support and share in each other's growth.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||2019-20 School Tuition PreSchool (3 days)- $5200 PreSchool (5 days)- $6450 PreK-5th grade- $7280 6th-8th-$7380|
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Peltzer|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Instruction, Choir, Drama Program
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed St Pauls School also viewed these schools: The Catholic School of Visalia, George McCann Memorial, Central Valley Christian Schools, St Aloysius Elementary School and Tulare Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Visalia Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
200 E Race Ave
Visalia, CA 93291
(559)732-5831 4 PK-8
- Tulare Grades: K-8 | 207 students
627 N Beatrice Dr
Tulare, CA 93274
(559)686-6250 8.7 K-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.