St Pauls School
- The purpose of St. Paul's School is to provide a learning experience of high academic standards, in a Christian environment where children can develop their sense of self-worth and responsibility, and where students, parents, and staff together form a close, caring community in which all support and share in each other's growth.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||364 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Flag Football,|
Softball, Track and Field,
- People that viewed St Pauls School also viewed these schools: The Catholic School of Visalia, George McCann Memorial, Central Valley Christian Schools, St Aloysius Elementary School and Tulare Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Visalia Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
200 E Race Ave
Visalia, CA 93291
(559)732-5831 4 PK-8
- Tulare Grades: K-8 | 207 students
627 N Beatrice Dr
Tulare, CA 93274
(559)686-6250 8.7 K-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.