St Pauls School
- The purpose of St. Paul's School is to provide a learning experience of high academic standards, in a Christian environment where children can develop their sense of self-worth and responsibility, and where students, parents, and staff together form a close, caring community in which all support and share in each other's growth.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||364 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Flag Football,|
Softball, Track and Field,
- People that viewed St Pauls School also viewed these schools: The Catholic School of Visalia, George McCann Memorial, Central Valley Christian Schools, St Aloysius Elementary School and Tulare Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Visalia Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
200 E Race Ave
Visalia, CA 93291
(559)732-5831 4 PK-8
- Tulare Grades: K-8 | 207 students
627 N Beatrice Dr
Tulare, CA 93274
(559)686-6250 8.7 K-8
Several private schools offer a whole academic year abroad. Still others offer a summer abroad.
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.