St Peter Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- St Peter Elementary School serves 67 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
- The student:teacher of St Peter Elementary School is 13:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St Peter Elementary School also viewed these schools: St. John's Evangelical Lutheran School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Caledonia Grades: PK-8 | 73 students
720 North Marshall Street
Caledonia, MN 55921
(507)725-3412 10.6 PK-8
There is not a more loving atmosphere for children. It is warm and feels much more like a home, rather than a school . All the children take care of one another like family. The curriculum is challenging, yet the small class size gives teachers the opportunity to engage each child, identifying their strengths and weaknesses, allowing them to excel. It is a top notch place for children, you will never question the decision to send your children here!
- Posted by Parent - novag
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.