St. Peter Lutheran School, North Ridge
- St. Peter Lutheran School is a fully accredited Christian day school with a Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten class.
- St. Peter Lutheran School, North Ridge fosters a caring, Christ-centered atmosphere where teachers, students and parents are encouraged to become lifelong learners with solid religious and academic foundations.
- At St. Peter, an experienced staff and faculty work closely with parents to help children reach their full potential. The curriculum includes more than textbooks.
- Earning trust, growing in responsibility, making decisions, and following through are important goals.
- In the classroom and on the playground, as well as in daily devotions and Bible study, teacher and student share the love of Jesus with each other.
- St. Peter's is highly respected, and is a real asset to our community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||2 day 1/2 day students - $800 3 day 1/2 day students - $1150 5 day 1/2 day students - $1700 5 day all day students - $3000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Erika Sidell Schultz|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sanborn Grades: PK-8 | 107 students
6168 Walmore Rd
Sanborn, NY 14132
(716) 731-4422 7.3 PK-8
- Lockport Grades: PK-12 | 84 students
6395 Old Niagara Rd
Lockport, NY 14094
(716) 433-9592 8.6 PK-12
- Lewiston Grades: PK-8 | 206 students
140 N 6th St
Lewiston, NY 14092
(716) 754-4470 9.9 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.