Stella Niagara Education Park
- Stella Niagara believes in building character through its value-based education program.
- Education at Stella Niagara Education Park encompasses more than academics; it is a holistic nurturing of the intellectual, physical, social and spiritual development of young children.
- Stella Niagara has been sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Penance and Christian Charity since 1908, and remains a private, co-educational Catholic elementary school with a continuing tradition of educational excellence.
- The Mission of Stella Niagara Education Park is to instill in our students our Franciscan heritage in an academic atmosphere that nurtures them physically, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and spiritually.
- This heritage is rooted in an understanding of the individual as unique, respected, and cherished.
- Stella Niagara Education Park is a community sharing a purpose and interest both in individual achievement and social responsibility.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Tonawanda Grades: NS-6 | 52 students
875 Eggert Drive
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
(716) 692-1811 13.1 NS-6