- We are committed to assisting you in training your children by providing every child a quality academic education with a Christian worldview.
- The purpose of Christian Academy is to provide a high standard of education for each student, based upon a firm foundation in the Word of God.
- CAWNY is dedicated to preparing its students to impact their generation for Christ, by providing a standard of excellence for educating the whole student in a Christian environment.
- It is our goal to inspire and facilitate the development of each child: academically, spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- CAWNY provides a professional Christian faculty and administration, as well as programs, policies and curriculum that result in high quality, Christ-centered education and development for its students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||IEP Support, ESL|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average SAT score||1090|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(school issued shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||$3599. grades K-8 $4500. grades 9-12|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Badminton, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Paddle Tennis, Soccer, VolleyballArchery, Badminton,
Cross Country, Dance,
Flag Football, Paddle Tennis,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||National Honor Society, Student Council National Honor Society,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BuffaloGrades: K-12 | 362 students
39 Academy St
Buffalo, NY 14221
AmherstGrades: PK-12 | 47 students
2625 Tonawanda Creek Rd
Amherst, NY 14228
MartinsburgGrades: PK-8 | 361 students
110 E. Stephen St.
Martinsburg, WV 25401
KenmoreGrades: PK-8 | 268 students
1545 Sheridan Dr
Kenmore, NY 14217
LockportGrades: KG-12 | 55 students
6395 Old Niagara Rd
Lockport, NY 14094
My daughter is a 1st grader at this school and absolutely loves it! I love the staff, the parents & other children are just wonderful..and believe me I am very picky about what "type" of children/families she is exposed to--won't even go into her experience at public school last year. Christ is at the center of the staff and the families hearts at CAWNY, what a blessing they have excellent curriculum as well. Sweetest principle I have met in my life, "Mrs. L" is amazing woman..if you can't tell..WE LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!
- Posted by Parent - shmal
What an amazing school! My 1st grader was falling behind in public school. Too many kids to each classroom. At CAWNY, my child gets so much individual attention that within 3 weeks, he was up to grade level and excelling. And I haven't even mentioned that all of this was done in a Christ-centered atmosphere! You should visit their website for the best information... CAWNY.com. Many, many parent testimonials there. It really is a wonderful school that strives to work with your budget! We are very happy here.
- Posted by Parent - richa
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
April 25, 2017
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.
April 25, 2017
School uniforms are largely found at religious, parochial and military schools. Dress codes have replaced uniforms at most schools.