St. Mark Lutheran School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten
- Students: 18 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- St. Mark Lutheran Preschool maintain a nurturing enviroment and have a wonderful social setting to help ease the transition into the school setting.
- During preschool we will learn and experience many things in both the 3 and 4 year classes.
Endorse St. Mark Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.