St. Matthew Lutheran School
- St. Matthew's primary ministry is meeting the needs of children in the community through Christian education.
- Our focus is to nurture, equip, encourage, and disciple children into a relationship with Christ.
- As a sense of stewardship, we study and gain academic, social, and spiritual skills to better serve our community.
St. Matthew Lutheran School places among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,900|
|Tuition Notes||$2900 per student, discounts available FINANCIAL AID IS AVAILABLE Bison Scholarship accepted|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Chrissi Tucker; Administrative Assistant|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- At St. Matthew Lutheran School, our conference focused on developing conflict resolution and peacemaking skills. We enjoyed the topic and feel we learned much about a Biblical view of promoting peace within schools and congregations.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stella Niagara Grades: PK-8 | 171 students
4421 Lower River Rd
Stella Niagara, NY 14144
(716)754-4314 13.1 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.