St. Matthew Lutheran School
- St. Matthew's primary ministry is meeting the needs of children in the community through Christian education.
- Our focus is to nurture, equip, encourage, and disciple children into a relationship with Christ.
- As a sense of stewardship, we study and gain academic, social, and spiritual skills to better serve our community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,900|
|Tuition Notes||$2900 per student, discounts available FINANCIAL AID IS AVAILABLE Bison Scholarship accepted|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Chrissi Tucker; Administrative Assistant|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- At St. Matthew Lutheran School, our conference focused on developing conflict resolution and peacemaking skills. We enjoyed the topic and feel we learned much about a Biblical view of promoting peace within schools and congregations.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stella NiagaraGrades: PK-8 | 185 students
4421 Lower River Rd
Stella Niagara, NY 14144
- North TonawandaGrades: PK-12 | 135 students
789 Gilmore Ave
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.