St. Matthew Lutheran School
- St. Matthew's primary ministry is meeting the needs of children in the community through Christian education.
- Our focus is to nurture, equip, encourage, and disciple children into a relationship with Christ.
- As a sense of stewardship, we study and gain academic, social, and spiritual skills to better serve our community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,900|
|Tuition Notes||$2900 per student, discounts available FINANCIAL AID IS AVAILABLE Bison Scholarship accepted|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Chrissi Tucker; Administrative Assistant|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- At St. Matthew Lutheran School, our conference focused on developing conflict resolution and peacemaking skills. We enjoyed the topic and feel we learned much about a Biblical view of promoting peace within schools and congregations.
Profile last updated: 09/15/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Stella NiagaraGrades: PK-8 | 185 students
4421 Lower River Rd
Stella Niagara, NY 14144
North TonawandaGrades: PK-12 | 135 students
789 Gilmore Ave
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017