St. Matthew Lutheran School
St. Matthew's primary ministry is meeting the needs of children in the community through Christian education.
Our focus is to nurture, equip, encourage, and disciple children into a relationship with Christ.
As a sense of stewardship, we study and gain academic, social, and spiritual skills to better serve our community.
- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Students: 52 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,900
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
St. Matthew Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 41%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$2900 per student, discounts available FINANCIAL AID IS AVAILABLE Bison Scholarship accepted
National avg.: 85%
Chrissi Tucker; Administrative Assistant
- At St. Matthew Lutheran School, our conference focused on developing conflict resolution and peacemaking skills. We enjoyed the topic and feel we learned much about a Biblical view of promoting peace within schools and congregations.
Endorse St. Matthew Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.