St. Peter Prince Of Apostles
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 157 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,975
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
$185 Per Week Per Child
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2005
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Kindergarten - 8th Grade $6975 per year Pre-K3 & Pre-K4 $7685 per year
Total Sports Offered
- EARLY CHILDHOOD PROGRAM K3-K5 focuses on beginning academic skills through developmentally appropriate techniques. PRIMARY CURRICULUM 1st-3rd provides a strong emphasis on the basics, while giving students a variety of opportunities for hands-on learning. INTERMEDIATE CURRICULUM 4th-5th a bridge between elementary and middle school, provides students the opportunity to experience a departmentalized curriculum while still remaining in a homeroom setting. MIDDLE SCHOOL CURRICULUM 6th-7th-8th prepares our students for high school through a departmentalized curriculum which includes choice of electives, and specialized courses.
Profile last updated:
Endorse St. Peter Prince Of Apostles. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.