The Circle School is a non-profit, independent preschool, elementary, and middle school in a family cooperative environment. Currently we provide programs for children 3 - 14 years of age.
The Circle School provides small classes, individual attention, and a curriculum that emphasizes the arts, music, and knowledge of world cultures.
The Circle School's educational mission is to foster and encourage each child's awareness and respect for her/his own unique self, within a framework of shared community ethics and knowledge, as the foundation for relevant and innovative leadership development.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 100 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,500
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 41%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Clothes that kids can get messy in!
Clothes that kids can get messy in!
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$6500 K-8 $7600 PreK
Summer Program Cost Notes
Afternoon and morning sessions available each week from June 3- August 2. Register for as many weeks as you'd like!
- The Circle School is a non-profit, independent preschool and elementary in a family cooperative environment. Currently we provide programs for children ages 3 to 13. The Circle School provides small classes, individual attention, and a curriculum that emphasizes the arts, music, and knowledge of world cultures. The Circle School's educational mission is to foster and encourage each child's awareness and respect for her/his own unique self, within a framework of shared community ethics and knowledge, as the foundation for relevant and innovative leadership development.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Circle School cost?
The Circle School's tuition is approximately $6,500 for private students.
Does The Circle School offer a summer program?
Yes, The Circle School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for The Circle School?
The application deadline for The Circle School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Circle School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.