- "As a private, independent institution, St. Anthony Catholic School continues the strong tradition of serving a diverse student body with an enhanced curriculum, strong moral values, and exemplary teachers.
- For nearly 100 years, San Antonio families have called St. Anthony home.
- Located close to downtown in the Monte Vista Historic District, the school is currently expanding to meet the increased needs of our students...".
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||385 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mary Martinez|
- Member of the University of Incarnate Word Brainpower Connection
- Enhanced curriculum with individual attention
- A centennial of excellence; established in 1907
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San AntonioGrades: PK-8 | 367 students
15 St. Lukes Lane
San Antonio, TX 78209
San AntonioGrades: PK-12 | 541 students
15415 Red Robin Rd
San Antonio, TX 78255
San AntonioGrades: PK-8 | 163 students
4427 Moana Dr
San Antonio, TX 78218
San AntonioGrades: K-9 | 231 students
San Antonio, TX 78201
San AntonioGrades: PK-8 | 330 students
600 Oblate Dr
San Antonio, TX 78216
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.