Blessed Sacrament Catholic School
- Blessed Sacrament Catholic School was established in 1958 by Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church.
- The program includes a full-day kindergarten through eighth grade. The school is fully accredited by the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department, recognized by the Texas Education Agency and affiliated with the National Catholic Education Association.
- The mission of Blessed Sacrament Catholic School is to provide, within an active Christian learning environment, quality education and formation of the whole person by nurturing the development of each child's talents in the love and service of God and community.
- We believe that education is a process of continual growth.
- It is our school's vision to teach as Jesus did, to develop each child's abilities and talents to his/her optimum levels regarding spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical, and social growth.
- We encourage our students to live a life of Christian witness and community service based on the ministry of Jesus.
- The Eucharistic celebration, The classroom setting, and the extracurricular activities are all instruments for teaching this philosophy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Grades: PK-12 | 541 students
15415 Red Robin Rd
San Antonio, TX 78255
(210)695-2240 10.5 PK-12
- San Antonio Grades: PK-8 | 166 students
905 Kentucky Ave
San Antonio, TX 78201
(210)732-9207 4.3 PK-8
- San Antonio Grades: PK-8 | 305 students
San Antonio, TX 78201
(210)735-2406 2.4 PK-8
- San Antonio Grades: PK-8 | 490 students
770 W Ramsey Rd
San Antonio, TX 78216
(210)349-1169 2.4 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.