St Peter's Episcopal Day School
- St. Peter's Episcopal Day School is exist to serve the community by providing quality Christian Education in an atmosphere that is both caring and nurturing.
- Our excellent administrative, teaching, and support staffs all seek to minister to the spiritual as well as the physical and emotional needs of our students.
- This is accomplished through our comprehensive early childhood developmental program.
- Our curriculum, policies, and class activities reflect Christian principles and ideals and seek to foster within each child an appreciation of and respect for his/her self, home, family, church and country.
- At St. Peter's, we strive to provide your child with the best possible start to his/her academic life in an environment that also teaches and reinforces appropriate social skills in a Christian environment.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norfolk Grades: 1-12 | 55 students
443 Kempsville Rd
Norfolk, VA 23502
(757)455-6134 1.2 1-12
- Norfolk Grades: 6-12 | 34 students
860 Kempsville Rd
Norfolk, VA 23502
(757)455-0253 1.5 6-12
- Chesapeake Grades: PK-6 | 68 students
1212 Willow Avenue
Chesapeake, VA 23325
(757)424-7230 1.7 PK-6
- Virginia Beach Grades: K | 9 students
6037 Providence Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
(757)420-9149 1.8 K
If you have not looked for a job in the past several years, your job search probably needs a refresh. Here's how to do it.
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.