Mary Star Of The Sea High School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 523 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,700
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Mary Star Of The Sea High School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Archery Club, Art Club, Baking for a Cause, C-2 Club, E- Sports Club, Filipino Club, Fishing Club, Green Team, Hispanic Culture Club, Italian-Croation Club, Journalism Club, Rocket Club, Spanish Club, Squire Roses, Squires, Students for Life Club, Table Tennis Club, Tennis Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Ping Pong Club
- Mary Star of the Sea High School is a co-educational, secondary school located in San Pedro, CA. The school is operated by Mary Star of the Sea Parish under the supervision of the Department of Catholic Schools of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles.
- The school focuses on the fundamentals of a quality education interwoven with strong Catholic principles.
- The curriculum is grounded in a college preparatory program with a four-year honor track option.
- Guided by the Norbertine Fathers, Mary Star promotes growth in self-discipline and responsibility through leadership, athletic, and service opportunities.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Tim Wrightman - Played for on the Chicago Bears Superbowl Champion Team, 1986.
- Michael Marinkovich - Voce Principal of Mary Star of the Sea High School
View the Mary Star Of The Sea High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Mary Star Of The Sea High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards