St Peter School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (440) 282-9909
- Saint Peter School is a faith community where students come to know Jesus Christ through the personal commitment and faith witness of a professional, skilled and dedicated faculty and staff.
- The members of Saint Peter faculty and staff believe that God created each person with purpose, dignity, and potentialities: spiritual, mental, social, emotional, and physical.
- In a faith community, through relationships with others, enhanced by solid academic training, students can become informed, contributing members of the world.
- The existence of Saint Peter School provides an alternative form of education to public and other non-public schools.
- Saint Peter School encourages the students to excellence and to use their gifts to be of service to others.
- Through life-giving worship, academic excellence, community service, global awareness and skillful technology, we strive to educate students to be respectful and responsible Christian leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||362 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lorain Grades: K-6 | 110 students
4125 Leavitt Road
Lorain, OH 44053
(440) 960-1100 1 K-6
My child has been in this school for several years. The teachers are dedicated and work hard to teach our children. The children are receiving an excellent education in an atmosphere of love and respect.
- Posted by Parent - davis
This is the most wonderful school with a lovely staff. I have a child that is in her second year of attending St. Peter School. The staff is educated, dedicated, and simply awesome. Every child is treated special here & not to mention the education the kids are getting is top notch.
- Posted by Parent - airik
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.