St Peter The Apostle School
- St. Peter the Apostle School exists to provide a quality Catholic education based on Gospel values and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Following the traditions of the Sisters of Mercy, the school educates through a strong academic program and instills a spirit of mercy, justice, and loving concern in its students.
- St. Peter the Apostle School is committed to a strong Gospel-based curriculum that helps to establish in each student a sense of community, a respect for learning as a life-long process, and opportunity for personal growth, and an awareness of social issues.
- It provides a quality academic education that is an on-going development process, which involves parents, parish, faculty, and staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SavannahGrades: PK-8 | 302 students
6600 Howard Foss Dr
Savannah, GA 31406
SavannahGrades: PK-12 | 506 students
601 Penn Waller Rd
Savannah, GA 31410
Tybee IslandGrades: K-9 | 94 students
714 Lovell Ave
Tybee Island, GA 31328
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?