St Peter The Apostle School
Tel: (912) 897-5224
- St. Peter the Apostle School exists to provide a quality Catholic education based on Gospel values and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Following the traditions of the Sisters of Mercy, the school educates through a strong academic program and instills a spirit of mercy, justice, and loving concern in its students.
- St. Peter the Apostle School is committed to a strong Gospel-based curriculum that helps to establish in each student a sense of community, a respect for learning as a life-long process, and opportunity for personal growth, and an awareness of social issues.
- It provides a quality academic education that is an on-going development process, which involves parents, parish, faculty, and staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Council of Bilingual Education
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tybee Island Grades: K-9 | 94 students
714 Lovell Ave
Tybee Island, GA 31328
(912) 786-4507 8.1 K-9
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?