Resurrection Catholic School - High School Campus
5.00 (1 review)
- At Resurrection Middle/high Catholic School, our mission is to provide a nurturing atmosphere where each student can reach his full potential as a well-educated, caring, and responsible Christian who can meet the challenges of a challenging society.
- In partnership with home, parish, and community, students are taught Christian attitudes and values in order to develop a moral, ethical, and spiritual foundation for making appropriate choices.
- Students need an orderly, purposeful, caring atmosphere which is free from the threat of physical harm and conducive to teaching and learning.
- All students can learn, and each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Clear goals, and high expectations for student achievement guide the development of the curriculum and the design of instructional strategies and learning activities.
- Students need academic and technological skills necessary for contemporary society, but should also develop inquiring minds and critical thinking skills to adapt to change.
- Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning activities and assessment techniques to accomodate differences in learning styles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Average ACT score||25|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Campus Ministry, Honor Society, Key Club, Science Club, Student Council, Youth in Action, Z-Club|
- People that viewed Resurrection Catholic School - High School Campus also viewed these schools: Madison-Ridgeland Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Grades: PK-12 | 901 students
7601 Old Canton Road
Madison, MS 39110
(601)856-4455 170.5 PK-12
Excellent school for academics and athletics
- Posted by Parent - Eagle1
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.