Resurrection Catholic School - High School Campus
5.00 (1 review)
- At Resurrection Middle/high Catholic School, our mission is to provide a nurturing atmosphere where each student can reach his full potential as a well-educated, caring, and responsible Christian who can meet the challenges of a challenging society.
- In partnership with home, parish, and community, students are taught Christian attitudes and values in order to develop a moral, ethical, and spiritual foundation for making appropriate choices.
- Students need an orderly, purposeful, caring atmosphere which is free from the threat of physical harm and conducive to teaching and learning.
- All students can learn, and each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Clear goals, and high expectations for student achievement guide the development of the curriculum and the design of instructional strategies and learning activities.
- Students need academic and technological skills necessary for contemporary society, but should also develop inquiring minds and critical thinking skills to adapt to change.
- Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning activities and assessment techniques to accomodate differences in learning styles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Average ACT score||25|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Campus Ministry, Honor Society, Key Club, Science Club, Student Council, Youth in Action, Z-Clu|
- People that viewed Resurrection Catholic School - High School Campus also viewed these schools: Madison-Ridgeland Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Grades: PK-12 | 901 students
7601 Old Canton Road
Madison, MS 39110
(601)856-4455 170.5 PK-12
Excellent school for academics and athletics
- Posted by Parent - Eagle1
Nearby Homes for Sale
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.