Resurrection Catholic School - High School Campus
- At Resurrection Middle/high Catholic School, our mission is to provide a nurturing atmosphere where each student can reach his full potential as a well-educated, caring, and responsible Christian who can meet the challenges of a challenging society.
- In partnership with home, parish, and community, students are taught Christian attitudes and values in order to develop a moral, ethical, and spiritual foundation for making appropriate choices.
- Students need an orderly, purposeful, caring atmosphere which is free from the threat of physical harm and conducive to teaching and learning.
- All students can learn, and each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Clear goals, and high expectations for student achievement guide the development of the curriculum and the design of instructional strategies and learning activities.
- Students need academic and technological skills necessary for contemporary society, but should also develop inquiring minds and critical thinking skills to adapt to change.
- Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning activities and assessment techniques to accomodate differences in learning styles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Average ACT score||25|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Campus Ministry, Honor Society, Key Club, Science Club, Student Council, Youth in Action, Z-Clu|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Moss PointGrades: PK-12 | 72 students
Moss Point, MS 39563
- PascagoulaGrades: PK-6 | 349 students
3704 Quinn Dr
Pascagoula, MS 39581
- Ocean SpringsGrades: PK-12 | 45 students
3707 Bienville Blvd
Ocean Springs, MS 39564
- Ocean SpringsGrades: K | 40 students
602 Washington Ave
Ocean Springs, MS 39564
- Ocean SpringsGrades: 2-12 | 13 students
Po Box 1964
Ocean Springs, MS 39566
Nearby Homes for Sale
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.