Our Lady Academy
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 248 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,000
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our Lady Academy (OLA) is the only all-female Catholic school in the state of Mississippi. Established in 1971 as a comprehensive college preparatory school, OLA serves young women in grades 7-12, with a student body of 250 students. OLA is on the beachfront property that was formerly St. Joseph Academy (SJA), also an all-girls school. OLA is a Parish School staffed bydedicated lay professionals. Strong collaboration between OLA and St. Stanislaus (the all-male Catholic school across the street) maximizes the religious, academic, and social opportunities for the students. OLA embraces Sister Catherine McAuley the order of the Sisters of Mercy. OLA offers various extracurricular activities including ten sports.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Our Lady Academy cost?
Our Lady Academy's tuition is approximately $6,000 for private students.
What sports does Our Lady Academy offer?
Our Lady Academy offers 13 interscholastic sports: Archery, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Golf, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. Our Lady Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Mississippi for most sports offered.
When is the application deadline for Our Lady Academy?
The application deadline for Our Lady Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Our Lady Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards