Grace Baptist Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Grace Baptist Academy serves 45 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the American Association of Christian Schools (AACS) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Grace Baptist Academy is 5:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
Grace Baptist Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Mississippi for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$350|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ocean Springs Grades: PK-6 | 173 students
504 Jackson Ave
Ocean Springs, MS 39564
(228)875-5329 3.8 PK-6
- Pascagoula Grades: PK-7 | 55 students
Pascagoula, MS 39567
(228)762-4144 13.8 PK-7
- Biloxi Grades: PK-12 | 230 students
11555 Cedar Lake Road
Biloxi, MS 39532
(228)392-9389 10.7 PK-12
Grandson attends,we told him he would be going to public school next term he started looking for a job to pay his own tuition just to continue at Grace Academy,need I say more,he's registered at yup Grace,Go Eagles!!
- Posted by Parent - Maemac
I have had 2 children graduate from GBA and 2 others currently attending. School uses the Abeka curriculum which challenges the student. The school's ACT averages have been higher than MS state school averages. The staff is easy to work with. We really enjoy it the school.
- Posted by Parent - Paul
I have four children and am looking into a private school for them to attend.. My Husband is a 20 year law enforcment officer. We are cureus how much it would me to put our children in your school. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you Joanie Parker
- Posted by Parent - jvpar
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.