St. Patrick Catholic High School
St. Patrick Catholic High School Photo #3 - St. Patrick Catholic High School students with Bishop Kihneman during his visit to campus, image by Juliana Skelton for Gulf Pine Catholic
St. Patrick Catholic High School Photo #4 - SPCHS Chapel offers a quiet space on campus for Mass, adoration and meditation
We are a Christian educational community comprised of teachers, students, administrators, pastors, parishioners, and involved parents.
Dedicated to educating the whole child, we offer a challenging curriculum designed to prepare students for life-long learning and a sports program that is focused on developing Christian athletes.
We provide many opportunities for spiritual growth through religion classes that emphasize knowledge and practices of our Catholic faith, weekly Mass, grade-level retreats, and ministry through service.
Students are encouraged to participate in clubs and organizations and school-sponsored social events.
Parents are encouraged to join the Parents Association and the Athletic Association and to volunteer.
- Top Ranked MS School
- Grades: 7-12
- Students: 547 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,400
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2019
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Monthly financing and tuition assistance are available.
Total Sports Offered
- Believing that parents are the primary educators of their children, we consider it our privilege to collaborate with you in this journey. We seek to nurture both the personal and social dimensions of faith as we encourage our students to deepen their relationship with God and to become more responsive to the needs of others.
- The goal of St. Patrick Catholic High School is to graduate students who aspire in excellence and who are motivated to leadership, service, and civic responsibility; who are independent thinkers informed and enriched by a challenging curriculum; who are appreciators of the visual and performing arts and the spirit of competition; who are lifelong learners adaptable to new information and technologies; and who are individuals who strive to develop the spiritual, intellectual, civic, emotional, and physical dimensions of their lives.St. Patrick Catholic High School is a coeducational college preparatory high school serving students in grades 7-12 in the Catholic Diocese of Biloxi.
- St. Patrick Catholic High School is a diverse community of learners committed to Gospel values as taught by Jesus Christ and to academic excellence. We dedicate ourselves to the ideals of Catholic education, and we strive to awaken the minds and spirits of our students to the appreciation of the beauty of creation, the dignity of life, and the demands of social justice.
Profile last updated: 01/19/2021
Three of our children attended St Patrick with the youngest graduating this year. Faculty and administration are excellent and actually know our children by name; they are not just a number in the system. The Blue Ribbon designation was well earned and speaks for the academics. Extracurricular activities are strongly supported and have earned numerous regional and state-level awards: Athletics, drama, mock trial, robotics, dance, cheer, etc. Finally, students are afforded a Christian world perspective in all their endeavors. We feel blessed to be a part of the St Patrick family ... thank you!
First year here but grandson very happy and doing well. Great teachers who care about students doing well and go above and beyond. The availability and variety of all the arts , clubs, and other extracurricular activities is wonderful. Can't wait until my granddaughter is old enough to attend StPat
This is our 2nd year at St. Patrick. We moved from New Orleans to the Mississippi gulf coast. Looking for schools, we didn't know where to turn. I contacted St. Patrick and other schools for information. We were pleased with the response from St. Patrick and sent our daughter. A wonderful school, caring teachers and staff and great administration. also, great group of Parents. We look forward to the remaining years out daughter has at St. Patrick. A quote from out daughter, "mom, dad, I have real friends here at St. Patrick."
Endorse St. Patrick Catholic High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.