We are a Christian educational community comprised of teachers, students, administrators, pastors, parishioners, and involved parents.
Dedicated to educating the whole child, we offer a challenging curriculum designed to prepare students for life-long learning and a sports program that is focused on developing Christian athletes.
We provide many opportunities for spiritual growth through religion classes that emphasize knowledge and practices of our Catholic faith, weekly Mass, grade-level retreats, and ministry through service.
Students are encouraged to participate in clubs and organizations and school-sponsored social events.
Parents are encouraged to join the Parents Association and the Athletic Association and to volunteer.
- Top Ranked MS School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 625 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,500
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2019
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Monthly financing and tuition assistance are available.
Total Sports Offered
- Believing that parents are the primary educators of their children, we consider it our privilege to collaborate with you in this journey. We seek to nurture both the personal and social dimensions of faith as we encourage our students to deepen their relationship with God and to become more responsive to the needs of others.
- The goal of St. Patrick Catholic High School is to graduate students who aspire in excellence and who are motivated to leadership, service, and civic responsibility; who are independent thinkers informed and enriched by a challenging curriculum; who are appreciators of the visual and performing arts and the spirit of competition; who are lifelong learners adaptable to new information and technologies; and who are individuals who strive to develop the spiritual, intellectual, civic, emotional, and physical dimensions of their lives.St. Patrick Catholic High School is a coeducational college preparatory high school serving students in grades 7-12 in the Catholic Diocese of Biloxi.
- St. Patrick Catholic High School is a diverse community of learners committed to Gospel values as taught by Jesus Christ and to academic excellence. We dedicate ourselves to the ideals of Catholic education, and we strive to awaken the minds and spirits of our students to the appreciation of the beauty of creation, the dignity of life, and the demands of social justice.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Patrick Catholic High School cost?
St. Patrick Catholic High School's tuition is approximately $7,500 for private students.
What sports does St. Patrick Catholic High School offer?
St. Patrick Catholic High School offers 17 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting and Wrestling. St. Patrick Catholic High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Mississippi for most sports offered.
What is St. Patrick Catholic High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Patrick Catholic High School?
The application deadline for St. Patrick Catholic High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
St. Patrick has the most wonderful and caring teachers. The administrators are effective and nurture a Christian environment for students. There are also multiple opportunities for students to be involved. My son is a competitive swimmer and the athletics are top-notch at this school. I highly recommend St. Patrick to any parent.
Three of our children attended St Patrick with the youngest graduating this year. Faculty and administration are excellent and actually know our children by name; they are not just a number in the system. The Blue Ribbon designation was well earned and speaks for the academics. Extracurricular activities are strongly supported and have earned numerous regional and state-level awards: Athletics, drama, mock trial, robotics, dance, cheer, etc. Finally, students are afforded a Christian world perspective in all their endeavors. We feel blessed to be a part of the St Patrick family ... thank you!
First year here but grandson very happy and doing well. Great teachers who care about students doing well and go above and beyond. The availability and variety of all the arts , clubs, and other extracurricular activities is wonderful. Can't wait until my granddaughter is old enough to attend StPat
This is our 2nd year at St. Patrick. We moved from New Orleans to the Mississippi gulf coast. Looking for schools, we didn't know where to turn. I contacted St. Patrick and other schools for information. We were pleased with the response from St. Patrick and sent our daughter. A wonderful school, caring teachers and staff and great administration. also, great group of Parents. We look forward to the remaining years out daughter has at St. Patrick. A quote from out daughter, "mom, dad, I have real friends here at St. Patrick."
Endorse St. Patrick Catholic High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.