St. Patrick Catholic High School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (228) 702-0500
St. Patrick Catholic High School Photo #3 - St. Patrick Catholic High School students with Bishop Kihneman during his visit to campus, image by Juliana Skelton for Gulf Pine Catholic
St. Patrick Catholic High School Photo #4 - SPCHS Chapel offers a quiet space on campus for Mass, adoration and meditation
We are a Christian educational community comprised of teachers, students, administrators, pastors, parishioners, and involved parents.
Dedicated to educating the whole child, we offer a challenging curriculum designed to prepare students for life-long learning and a sports program that is focused on developing Christian athletes.
We provide many opportunities for spiritual growth through religion classes that emphasize knowledge and practices of our Catholic faith, weekly Mass, grade-level retreats, and ministry through service.
Students are encouraged to participate in clubs and organizations and school-sponsored social events.
Parents are encouraged to join the Parents Association and the Athletic Association and to volunteer.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2019|
|Total Students||547 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,400|
|Tuition Notes||Monthly financing and tuition assistance are available.|
|Admissions Director||Patrick Miller|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Believing that parents are the primary educators of their children, we consider it our privilege to collaborate with you in this journey. We seek to nurture both the personal and social dimensions of faith as we encourage our students to deepen their relationship with God and to become more responsive to the needs of others.
- The goal of St. Patrick Catholic High School is to graduate students who aspire in excellence and who are motivated to leadership, service, and civic responsibility; who are independent thinkers informed and enriched by a challenging curriculum; who are appreciators of the visual and performing arts and the spirit of competition; who are lifelong learners adaptable to new information and technologies; and who are individuals who strive to develop the spiritual, intellectual, civic, emotional, and physical dimensions of their lives.St. Patrick Catholic High School is a coeducational college preparatory high school serving students in grades 7-12 in the Catholic Diocese of Biloxi.
- St. Patrick Catholic High School is a diverse community of learners committed to Gospel values as taught by Jesus Christ and to academic excellence. We dedicate ourselves to the ideals of Catholic education, and we strive to awaken the minds and spirits of our students to the appreciation of the beauty of creation, the dignity of life, and the demands of social justice.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Biloxi Grades: PK-12 | 157 students
11555 Cedar Lake Road
Biloxi, MS 39532
(228) 392-6279 8.3 PK-12
- Ocean Springs Grades: PK-6 | 173 students
504 Jackson Ave
Ocean Springs, MS 39564
(228) 875-5329 15 PK-6
Three of our children attended St Patrick with the youngest graduating this year. Faculty and administration are excellent and actually know our children by name; they are not just a number in the system. The Blue Ribbon designation was well earned and speaks for the academics. Extracurricular activities are strongly supported and have earned numerous regional and state-level awards: Athletics, drama, mock trial, robotics, dance, cheer, etc. Finally, students are afforded a Christian world perspective in all their endeavors. We feel blessed to be a part of the St Patrick family ... thank you!
- Posted by Parent - LCS
First year here but grandson very happy and doing well. Great teachers who care about students doing well and go above and beyond. The availability and variety of all the arts , clubs, and other extracurricular activities is wonderful. Can't wait until my granddaughter is old enough to attend StPat
- Posted by Parent - sue
This is our 2nd year at St. Patrick. We moved from New Orleans to the Mississippi gulf coast. Looking for schools, we didn't know where to turn. I contacted St. Patrick and other schools for information. We were pleased with the response from St. Patrick and sent our daughter. A wonderful school, caring teachers and staff and great administration. also, great group of Parents. We look forward to the remaining years out daughter has at St. Patrick. A quote from out daughter, "mom, dad, I have real friends here at St. Patrick."
- Posted by Parent - RJS
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.