St. Rita School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-7
- Enrollment: 431 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,150
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
School uniforms are required.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Altar Servers, Art Club, Book Club, Brownies, Catholic Youth Group (CYO), Chess Club, Creative Writing Club, Cub Scouts, Jr. Trotters, Little Flowers, National Elementary Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Quiz Bowl, Science Club, Spirit Seekers, SRS Cheerleaders, SRS Council, SRS Scribes, Technology Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama, Guitar, Percussion, Performance Choir, Piano
- St. Rita School celebrates the Catholic tradition, promotes Gospel values, and calls students to love and serve God and others. The educational program nurtures students to reach their fullest potential and prepares them for the future in a positive, creative, and enriched learning environment. St. Rita School serves students, their families, the community, and the Church by providing opportunities for spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical growth. Each child, created in God's image, is afforded dignity and taught respect for Catholic values. All members of the school community are encouraged to model these values and integrate them into their daily lives. The academic program incorporates high standards and challenges students to become life-long learners who are capable of critical and independent thought. Students are provided a variety of extra-curricular and co-curricular activities, which expands their horizons, teaches them responsibility, and prepares them for a successful future. St. Rita School believes that partnership with parents and other community members is paramount to achieving these educational goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Rita School cost?
St. Rita School's tuition is approximately $4,150 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Rita School?
The acceptance rate of St. Rita School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 89%.
What sports does St. Rita School offer?
St. Rita School offers 8 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. Rita School?
The application deadline for St. Rita School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Rita School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards