St Stanislaus School
- St. Stanislaus Catholic School, where Christianity is not merely taught, but lived in our school, and our mission is to "Teach as Jesus did." St. Stanislaus Elementary School is a thriving, family oriented school, deeply rooted in the Catholic faith and traditions of it's founders.
- We offer affordable, quality education in a safe environment where our students are our top priority.
- Our current facilities provide classroom space for preschool through grade eight.
- A fully-equipped science lab, library, and parish hall are also available for student use.
- In addition to our regular curriculum of math, science, social studies, language arts, and religion, we offer a variety of special subjects through a cooperative effort with Hopkins Public Schools.
- These include art, band, choir, and physical education. Students also participate in the Holy Eucharist once a week.
- The educators, parents, and staff of St. Stanislaus School strive to help each child develop God given talents to the best of his or her ability.
- By providing various learning experiences, we endeavor to reach the whole child spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially.
- Thus, each child will have the greatest opportunity to become a unique, contributing, member of the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|