Zion Christian School
Tel: (616) 878-9472
- Our mission is to provide the children of Christian families with an education based on a wholehearted commitment to the authoritative Word of God, forming within them a Reformed worldview, and cultivating their skills and abilities to learn and live based on their relationship with Jesus Christ, for the glory of God.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||331 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Debate Team, School Play, Student Council|
- Zion Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grayslake Grades: PK-12 | 210 students
275 S Lake St
Grayslake, IL 60030
(847) 548-6209 122.8 PK-12
- Dorr Grades: PK-8 | 69 students
1861 136th Ave
Dorr, MI 49323
(269) 793-7204 10.1 PK-8
- Grand Rapids Grades: PK-8 | 393 students
67 68th St SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
(616) 455-3860 3 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.