Zion Christian School
- Our mission is to provide the children of Christian families with an education based on a wholehearted commitment to the authoritative Word of God, forming within them a Reformed worldview, and cultivating their skills and abilities to learn and live based on their relationship with Jesus Christ, for the glory of God.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Debate Team, School Play, Student Council Debate Team, School Play, Student Council,|
- Zion Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.
Profile last updated: 01/17/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- GrayslakeGrades: PK-12 | 188 students
275 S Lake St
Grayslake, IL 60030
- Grand RapidsGrades: 1-12 | 44 students
2428 Burton St SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- Grand RapidsGrades: PK-8 | 393 students
67 68th St SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.