St Theresa Of Calcetta
Tel: (717) 637-3135
- St. Teresa of Calcutta Catholic School is accredited by the Middle States Commission for Elementary and Secondary Schools.
- St. Teresa of Calcutta Catholic School is the first school in the country to earn the MSA-CESS Program of Distinction in STEM Education- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Instructional Support and Small Group Instruction/Enrichment|
|Total Students||441 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|Advanced Courses||Algebra I|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School Uniform as per the School Handbook)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||“In Parish” Tuition: 1st child - $3,150; 2nd child - $3,150; 3rd child - $2,675; 4th+ - No Charge "Non-Catholic" & "Non-Supporting Parish": $4,450 each child|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Student Council, SWAT (Students Working to Advance Technology), Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Instrumental Music Lessons
- Kindergarten - 3rd Grade is located at our Conewago Campus (55 Basilica Drive, Hanover, PA 17331)
- 4th Grade - 8th Grade is located at our McSherrystown Campus (316 North Street, McSherrystown, PA 17344)
- Please visit school website for registartion materials.
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.