St Thomas School
- St. Thomas School has daily religious instruction that permeates the learning experience.
- Students form values necessary for responsible decision-making. St. Thomas School students experience success in state standardized achievement tests given every year.
- We take pride in their many successes. St. Thomas School teachers view their work as both a career and a ministry.
- The teacher's visible respect for each student, their confidence in your child's abilities, and their genuine concern consciously sets a standard for relationships among classmates.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Grades: PK-5 | 39 students
45369 234th St
Madison, SD 57042
(605)427-0109 3.7 PK-5
- Salem Grades: K-8 | 75 students
Po Box 40
Salem, SD 57058
(605)425-2607 17.5 K-8
- Volga Grades: PK-8 | 59 students
223 E 6th St
Volga, SD 57071
(605)627-9286 23.4 PK-8
- Dell Rapids Grades: PK-12 | 220 students
812 N State Ave
Dell Rapids, SD 57022
(605)428-5591 23.8 PK-12
- Brookings Grades: PK-K | 44 students
1910 12th Street S
Brookings, SD 57006
(605)692-5272 25.9 PK-K
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.