St Thomas The Apostle
- St. Thomas the Apostle School has celebrated excellence in Spirituality, Scholarship and Service since 1937. We are a Pre-K through Grade 5 Roman Catholic elementary school that embraces many faiths, cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
- We foster academic growth, personal responsibility and respect for others as we guide children to become compassionate and active citizens in a global society.
- We invite parents and families to discover St. Thomas the Apostle School on a deeper level.
- Come for a tour, see our school in action and discover our recipe for academic sucess!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Total Students||212 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,063|
|Tuition Notes||PreKindergarten tuition ranges from $4,150 for 2 day schedule to $7,253 for 5 day schedule.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Diane Klingman|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Indoor Soccer, SoccerAlpine Skiing, Basketball,|
Indoor Soccer, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Book Club, Chess & Checkers Club, Lego Club, Math Club, Multi-Cultural Club, Reporters Club, Rhythm Moves, Robotics Club, Scouts
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Hartford Grades: NS-8 | 107 students
100 Mayflower St
West Hartford, CT 06110
(860)561-2130 2 NS-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.