St Thomas The Apostle
Tel: (860) 236-6257
- St. Thomas the Apostle School has celebrated excellence in Spirituality, Scholarship and Service since 1937. We are a Pre-K through Grade 5 Roman Catholic elementary school that embraces many faiths, cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
- We foster academic growth, personal responsibility and respect for others as we guide children to become compassionate and active citizens in a global society.
- We invite parents and families to discover St. Thomas the Apostle School on a deeper level.
- Come for a tour, see our school in action and discover our recipe for academic sucess!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Total Students||212 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,063|
|Tuition Notes||PreKindergarten tuition ranges from $4,150 for 2 day schedule to $7,253 for 5 day schedule.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Diane Klingman|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Indoor Soccer, SoccerAlpine Skiing, Basketball,|
Indoor Soccer, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Book Club, Chess & Checkers Club, Lego Club, Math Club, Multi-Cultural Club, Reporters Club, Rhythm Moves, Robotics Club, Scouts
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Hartford Grades: PK-8 | 178 students
100 Mayflower St
West Hartford, CT 06110
(860) 561-2130 2 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.