St. Vincent De Paul Middle School
Tel: (313) 961-6773
- St. Vincent de Paul is a Catholic parish that is called to know, love and serve God through worship, education, social justice, pastoral care and community life.
- St. Vincent de Paul School philosophy is very simple. It is to call forth the best in each of us, students, parents, teachers, parishioners, in an effort to bring the message of Jesus alive.
- This is to create a love of learning, a joy of reading and encouragement to put these principles into action and service.
- It is to creatively use the modern tools of technology along with the proven methods of memorization.
- It is to have a clear and concise philosophy with minimal rules, but an accountability that goes beyond the classroom, the walls of the school and the boundaries of the parish.
- It is to create links of support so that a child's moral development can continue outside of the six hours a day spent in school.
- In that process we follow the core of what our faith is about.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Institute for Independent Education
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St. Vincent De Paul Middle School also viewed these schools: Charlotte Mason Community School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Highland Park Grades: K-8 | 92 students
17400 2nd Ave
Highland Park, MI 48203
(313) 338-3481 6.5 K-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.