St Vincent De Paul
Tel: (309) 691-5012
- The mission statement of St. Vincent de Paul School is to foster within an educational environment the teaching and values of Jesus Christ and the Roman Catholic Church.
- Through the promotion of these teachings and values, a Christian community is created where students are accepted, cherished, and challenged.
- The school recognizes that parents are the primary teachers of their children in faith development, and assumes a mutual responsibility to enhance this development as well as the academic, social, physical, and emotional dimensions of each child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||370 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peoria Grades: 1-12 | 113 students
404 NE Madison
Peoria, IL 61603
(309) 687-7236 4.6 1-12
- Peoria Grades: PK-8 | 198 students
711 N Underhill St
Peoria, IL 61606
(309) 676-7131 4.5 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.