St Vincent Family Centers Elementary School
- Our goal is to ensure continued success and growth, based on what the child has learned at St. Vincent.
- Our staff will work with the child, the childs family and the staff at the new center during the transition time while he or she adjusts to the new environment.
- St. Vincents success is centered around an individualized support program that encourages positive behaviors and provides the educational opportunities that each child deserves.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: PK-2 | 160 students
2500 Medary Ave
Columbus, OH 43202
(614)262-7520 4.6 PK-2
- Cincinnati Grades: 1-10 | 93 students
4721 Reading Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45237
(513)242-7600 97.1 1-10
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.