St Vincent Family Centers Elementary School
- Our goal is to ensure continued success and growth, based on what the child has learned at St. Vincent.
- Our staff will work with the child, the childs family and the staff at the new center during the transition time while he or she adjusts to the new environment.
- St. Vincents success is centered around an individualized support program that encourages positive behaviors and provides the educational opportunities that each child deserves.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: PK-2 | 160 students
2500 Medary Ave
Columbus, OH 43202
(614)262-7520 4.6 PK-2
- Cincinnati Grades: 1-10 | 93 students
4721 Reading Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45237
(513)242-7600 97.1 1-10
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.