St. Vincent's Anglican Academy
- Grades: Prekindergarten-1
- Enrollment: 65 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Since 1991, St. Vincent's Anglican Academy has been providing a caring and creative classroom environment for its young students. Focusing on early childhood development, every aspect of our curriculum helps to advance our students socially, intellectually, physically and spiritually. Now offering expanded Pre school and Pre-K classes; we are currently seeking applicants to fill our new seats. Don't miss out on this unique educational opportunity for your child. The mission of the Academy is to provide quality learning experiences which introduce the children to God and the wonders of His world and give them a foundation for future academic and social growth. Instruct each child cognitively, emotionally, physically, socially and spiritually with careful, nurturing and individualized attention, seeking to accommodate diverse educational needs and disparate learning styles by means of developmentally appropriate curriculum and engaging, hands-on methodologies.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for St. Vincent's Anglican Academy?
The application deadline for St. Vincent's Anglican Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Vincent's Anglican Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards