Stanford Eisenberg Knoxville Jewish Day School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (865) 560-9922
The Stanford Eisenberg Knoxville Jewish Day School is a vibrant community Jewish day school filled with joy,rooted in core Jewish values, and devoted to academic excellence.
Serving the Knoxville Jewish Community,our families are diverse in their beliefs, affiliations and observances; we work together to create a welcomingcommunity based upon mutual respect and shared values.
Stanford Eisenberg Knoxville Jewish Day School places among the top 20% of private schools in Tennessee for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||KJDS has a financial aid program based purely on need. If a family qualifies they will be awarded financial aid.|
|Admissions Director||Miriam Esther Wilhelm|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Coding Club, Odyessy of the Mind
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Drama Program, Music Classes
Recreational Athletic Programs:
PE classes taught by CrossFit coach
- The Stanford Eisenberg Knoxville Jewish Day School' mission is to provide students with a rigorous academic program, in a joyous atmosphere, rooted in core Jewish values. Our secret to excellence is a combination of superb teachers, kind and caring culture and progressive curriculum that challenges students to reach their fullest potential.
- Supported by our warm KJDS school culture, students and teachers feel comfortable taking risks and pushing past their comfort zone. A KJDS will participate in experiences that will enhance and mold their character and ambitions. Whether it be the school play, STEAM into Service project, Project based learning units, or DC trip, students social-emotional needs are addressed alongside their academic needs. It's hard to describe the magic of KJDS in words. Please visit our website, KJDS.org, watch our videos and come by for a visit.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Stanford Eisenberg Knoxville Jewish Day School is Dayspring Baptist Christian Academy (1.8 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is First Lutheran School (1.6 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Giving Tree Montessori (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Knoxville Grades: PK-K | 38 students
7728 Nubbin Ridge Dr
Knoxville, TN 37919
(865) 691-2661 0 PK-K
- Knoxville Grades: PK-K | 141 students
1206 White Ave
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-0843 0.3 PK-K
- Knoxville Grades: K | 22 students
1601 Dandridge Ave
Knoxville, TN 37915
(865) 973-6000 1.1 K
- Knoxville Grades: NS-8 | 154 students
1207 Broadway St
Knoxville, TN 37917
(865) 524-0308 1.6 NS-8
- Knoxville Grades: NS-11 | 22 students
935 W Oldham Ave
Knoxville, TN 37921
(865) 521-1298 1.8 NS-11
KJDS was a second home to my son and is not a second home to my daughter. It is probably the best decision I will ever make about their education because it established for my son and is establishing for my daughter a love of learning that is priceless and that runs deep. There is just no better elementary school our there if you want your kids to learn amazing amounts, be loved and respected completely, and look forward to school every single day. I just can't say enough about this wonderful school.
- Posted by Parent - Joelle Adajian
A search for a teaching job in the midst of a severe recession takes much longer than it does in good economic times. Here's how to handle this situation.
Marketing yourself in tough times requires attention to details. Here are some tips to help you achieve success.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.