~~Teachers & Staff Our staff of highly trained teachers have a passion for educating.
They work each day to provide a joyful, warm and safe environment, and are eager to understand your needs and to provide the best service possible to your unique family.
It is our promise that you will share in all of the joy of your child's experiences each day through regular communication with their teachers.
Whether a formal parent teacher conference or a simple note home, we believe communication is of the highest priority.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 55 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- ~~Here atRocklin KinderCare every day is full of meaningful learning and exciting activities. Children delight in purposeful projects while developing social skills and learning through play! Our children, parents and teachers agree that this is a wonderful place to be! Our teachers and staff work hard to ensure a positive and interactive learning environment everyday. We have extensive health and safety procedures and policies to ensure the well being of the children at all times. This truly is a family environment with everyone invested in our children's future. We have an open door policy and encourage open communication daily through informal meetings, personal notes to families, and parent teacher conferences through out the year. Our number one priority is the safety and education of the children that our parents trust us with everyday.
- Here at KinderCare we believe in safety first. We have two keypad entries, a gated; locked yard, and we perform safety drills monthly. We put children and safety first.Our staff is CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- PCOE, Child Action
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Stanford Ranch KinderCare?
The application deadline for Stanford Ranch KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Stanford Ranch KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.