Stapleton Knowledge Beginnings
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Welcome to Stapleton Knowledge Beginnings in Denver. We are excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
Here at Stapleton Knowledge Beginnings; we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children
- At Knowledge Beginnings your child's safety is our top priority. Not only are all our outside perimeters locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the two interior doors of the building have coded entries where only authorized family members will have the codes to enter. A door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At Stapleton Knowledge Beginnings we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. The Health and Safety Coordinator's role includes conducting monthly fire and tornado drills, ensuring that all staff's First and CPR certificates are up to date, and for maintaining our high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Denver Preschool Program (Income-based and is for Denver residents only)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Stapleton Knowledge Beginnings?
The application deadline for Stapleton Knowledge Beginnings is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Stapleton Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards