Stetson Hills KinderCare
Here at the Stetson Hills KinderCare Learning Center, we make sure to pay special attention to developing and enhancing your child's communication, relationship-building, and higher-level thinking skills. We offer encouragement and a positive learning environment.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Here at the Stetson Hills KinderCare Learning Center we welcome all
families and children with open arms and warm hearts. We look
forward to meeting you and getting to know your family better and
building a relationship centered on the growth and development of
your child. We are proud of our center and our team and
we are excited to make you a part of our community.
- To maintain a safe environment, we make every attempt to be prepared for potential emergency situations. We regularly schedule and practice emergency evacuations as required by the site child care licensing regulations. Our staff are all CPR, First Aid and Universal Precautions certified. We also have staff who are Medication Certified as well.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- C-CAP and NACCRRA (Subsidy available for all age groups)
Endorse Stetson Hills KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.