Still Creek Christian Academy
- Since 1988, Still Creek has served children and families either in residence or through outreach services.
- We are located 15 miles from Bryan, Texas on 275 acres of Ranch Land.
- We accept children from all over Texas and around the world.
- Children live in cottages at our two facilities: Still Creek Boys Ranch and Still Creek Girls Ranch.
- The boys and girls ages 10-18 grow up in a Christ-centered, structured environment and enjoy a private Christian education and a variety of vocational, spiritual and extra-curricular activities.
- We give children a hope and a future. Still Creek operates strictly by donations.
- We receive no state, federal, government grants or United Way funding. Through the generosity of committed partners like you, individuals, corporations, foundations, civic groups, and churches, Still Creek is able to meet the needs for its programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call for Details 6055 Hearne Road ?Bryan, TX 77808 Phone:(979) 589-3206 Fax:(979) 589-2152 email@example.com|
- Call for Details
- 6055 Hearne Road
- Bryan, TX 77808
- Phone:(979) 589-3206
- Fax:(979) 589-2152
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bryan Grades: PK-12 | 373 students
600 S Coulter Dr
Bryan, TX 77803
(979)822-6641 12 PK-12
- Bryan Grades: PK-12 | 429 students
3000 W Villa Maria Road
Bryan, TX 77807
(979)823-1000 16.3 PK-12
- Bryan Grades: PK-12 | 84 students
2500 S College Ave
Bryan, TX 77801
(979)822-2715 12.9 PK-12
- Terre Haute Grades: 2-11 | 70 students
6401 S Us Highway 41
Terre Haute, IN 47802
(812)298-3081 775.2 2-11
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.