- The Allen Academy of e-Learning produces a course offering that helps students learn to create multimedia titles and e-learning experiences using the same software and instructional processes that professional developers use in industry.
- This course offering is designed to fit into the existing curriculum of public and private secondary and post-secondary educational institutions.
- Students who complete the course will develop and be able to demonstrate competency-based, marketable, education-to-employment skills.
- The goals of the Allen Academy are to help students begin an education-to-employment path, acquire important business process skills and gain the skills and experience needed to become qualified multimedia developers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||311 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BryanGrades: PK-12 | 429 students
3000 W Villa Maria Road
Bryan, TX 77807
College StationGrades: PK-6 | 51 students
1500 Quail Run
College Station, TX 77845
BryanGrades: K-12 | 98 students
3200 Cavitt Avenue
Bryan, TX 77801