- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 328 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 15 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
(khaki or navy pants and navy, white, or light blue polo shirt with logo)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Allen Diversity Alliance, Allen International Explorers, Animation Club, Chess Club, College Planning/ ACT&SAT, Competitive Engineering, History Through Film, LaunchX (Entrepreneurship Program with M.I.T.), Mock Trial Team, Rocketry Club, Student Council (LS, MS, and US), True Crimes, Writing Club
- Allen Academy was voted Best Private School in the Brazos Valley for the 6th time in a row in 2018 and tied for Best Preschool for the 2nd year in a row.
- The school offers a full range of quality educational experiences for students from preschool through grade 12. Our academic program is designed to prepare our students to be successful and productive individuals far beyond the college years. Cultivating the skills and attitudes that characterize adaptive expertise, we equip students with the mindset and skillset necessary for academic success, preparation for life and meaningful contribution to their local, college, and global communities.
- With a 100% college acceptance rate, we maintain a focus on the academic components that will allow our graduating students to be successful at securing admission into the college or university of their choice.
- Lower School students benefit from small class sizes and well-qualified teachers. In addition to the core content courses from their classroom teachers, students are enriched through specific classes in music, art, and science. Clubs and academic competitions are also a part of the Lower School program.
- Our Middle School students enjoy small class sizes while being able to select from electives which include: Spanish, Band, Choir, Drama / Theatre, and Art. Small class size allows us the flexibility to accelerate students in mathematics and languages based on their demonstrated competencies.
- Upper School provides academic offerings that meet or exceed the typical college-bound diploma options of other schools. Students are able to select from advanced placement courses, visual arts, performing arts, and a variety of interesting and challenging electives.
Endorse Allen Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards