Still Creek Christian School
- Since 1988, Still Creek Ranch has served children and families either in residence or through outreach services.
- We are located 15 miles from Bryan, Texas on 275 acres of Ranch Land.
- We accept children from all over Texas and around the world.
- Twenty-six children live in cottages at our two facilities: Still Creek Boys Ranch and Still Creek Girls Ranch.
- The boys and girls ages 8-18 grow up in a Christ-centered, structured environment and enjoy a private Christian education and a variety of vocational, spiritual and extra-curricular activities.
- We give children a hope and a future. Still Creek Ranch operates strictly by donations.
- We receive no state, federal, government grants or United Way funding.
- Through the generosity of committed partners like you, individuals, corporations, foundations, civic groups, and churches, Still Creek Ranch is able to meet the needs for its programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call for Details 6055 Hearne Road ?Bryan, TX 77808 Phone:(979) 589-3206 Fax:(979) 589-2152 firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Call for Details
- 6055 Hearne Road
- Bryan, TX 77808
- Phone:(979) 589-3206
- Fax:(979) 589-2152
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BryanGrades: PK-12 | 398 students
600 S Coulter Dr
Bryan, TX 77803
- BryanGrades: PK-12 | 429 students
3000 W Villa Maria Road
Bryan, TX 77807
- BryanGrades: PK-12 | 156 students
2500 S College Ave
Bryan, TX 77801
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.