Stockton Accelerated Institute
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (209) 547-9000
- Stockton Accelerated Institute serves 62 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Stockton Accelerated Institute is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Other.
Stockton Accelerated Institute places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
International Student Organization, Regional Student Conventions
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stockton Grades: K-8 | 269 students
1110 N Lincoln St
Stockton, CA 95203
(209) 444-4000 0.3 K-8
- Stockton Grades: 9-12 | 821 students
5648 N. El Dorado St.
Stockton, CA 95207
(209) 957-3340 0.6 9-12
- Stockton Grades: 4-12 | 16 students
7525 Oakmont Dr
Stockton, CA 95213
(209) 464-1927 0.6 4-12
- Stockton Grades: PK-8 | 241 students
3535 N El Dorado St
Stockton, CA 95204
(209) 466-1577 1.1 PK-8
- Stockton Grades: 1-12 | 46 students
430 N Pilgrim St
Stockton, CA 95205
(209) 466-0853 1.2 1-12
I have my children here and very happy. Not every school is perfect but SAIL is as close to it as possible. Love the fellow parents, staff and friendly family attitude.
- Posted by Parent - Jon
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?