The teachers and staff members at the KinderCare in Stoneham are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's Credential (CDA), Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Education.
The Stoneham team strives for excellence through continuing education, company provided professional development trainings, additional collage courses or advanced degrees.
At the end of the day the true key to our teacher's success is their high spirits and their passion for teaching.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Stoneham KinderCare has been with the community since 2003 Our center was built to provide quality care to our community. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. Our center was built to allow separate classroom which enchanes more private conversations between the parents and the teachers too. We offer three large play spaces outside for the children and a large indoor place space as well. Our KinderCare is located on Franklin street. It is close to the Stoneham High School and just minutes away from our two major highways 128 and 93. Our quality program, diverse community, accessible location and convenient operating hours are the best choice for your family.
- At the KinderCare in Stoneham, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. We have a coded entry to our school premises, where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise one of our management team member will escort visitors through the building. In our center we also conduct fire and disaster drills. Our teachers are all first aid and CPR certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- 1) Child Care Resource Center; Full-time only - Toddler and up. 2) NACCRRA - All ages. Schedule is up to NACCRRA. 3) Child Care Choice of Boston; Full time only - Toddler and up.
Endorse Stoneham KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.