Greater Boston Academy
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Advanced Courses||English, History, Math, Science, Writing|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants, school shirt, black shoes and belt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,900|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Diane Maloney|
- Enhance spiritual growth.
- Stimulate moral development.
- Encourage intelligent individual choices.
- Meet traditional standards of literacy, numeracy and civic understanding.
- Emphasize self-discipline, goal setting, and achievement.
- Recognize and encourage individual potential and talents.
- Develop analytical reasoning.
- Stimulate intellectual curiosity and creativity.
- Cultivate an appreciation for the arts and natural world.
- Prepare students for further education or independent living.
- Promote a healthful life-style.
- Nurture self-esteem and dignity.
- Develop a respect for the talents and uniqueness of others.
- Foster cooperation.
- Promote service for others.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Braintree Grades: 9-12 | 284 students
2001 Washington Street
Braintree, MA 02184
(857) 400-9700 8.9 9-12