St Mary's School
- St. Mary's School is a Catholic elementary school which serves children from Kindergarten1 (4 year olds) through grade eight.
- St. Mary's School offers a unique curriculum that attempts to develop each student spiritually, academically, and socially to his/her fullest potential.
- St. Mary's School is dedicated to enhancing in each student a strong sense of Catholic values and enriching each child academically in a safe, caring environment.
- St. Mary's Catholic School strives for quality education within a Christian atmosphere.
- Its distinctive curriculum centers on worship as a basis to all life; a moral and ethical training that calls for one's decisions and actions; and the building of a society in which justice and peace are the foundations.
- The education program of each child, though similar because of a common nature; nevertheless, differs according to the individual needs, personality, and achievement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||285 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lynnfield Grades: NS-8 | 347 students
40 Grove St
Lynnfield, MA 01940
(781) 599-4422 5.3 NS-8
- Melrose Grades: PK-K | 37 students
106 Main St
Melrose, MA 02176
(781) 665-8522 0.7 PK-K
- Andover Grades: PK-9 | 452 students
34 Sunset Rock Road
Andover, MA 01810
(978) 475-1197 12.6 PK-9
- Beverly Grades: PK-9 | 408 students
545 Cabot Street
Beverly, MA 01915
(978) 927-1700 12 PK-9
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.