St. Anthony School
- The St. Anthony Catholic School community is committed to creating an environment that enhances the ability of each child to learn in a supportive and positive atmosphere.
- We strive to provide solid academic standards and the integration of faith with learning into our daily life.
- Our spirit is one of compassion and understanding where the dignity of every individual is a unique concern.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||279 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
|Tuition Notes||K - 8|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts & Crafts, Band, Basketball, Board Games Club, Choir, Cooking Club, Dance, Student Council Arts & Crafts, Band, Basketball, Choir, Cooking Club, Dance, Board Games Club,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MaldenGrades: PK-8 | 374 students
30 Irving St
Malden, MA 02148
- East BostonGrades: PK-8 | 267 students
69 London St
East Boston, MA 02128
- ChelseaGrades: K-9 | 287 students
Chelsea, MA 02150
- MedfordGrades: PK-2 | 80 students
105 College Ave
Medford, MA 02155
- EverettGrades: PK-KG | 22 students
195 Elm St
Everett, MA 02149
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.